Κυριακή 19 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

Blogoscars 2012: Καλύτερο Σενάριο

      
10. Jeff Nichols Take Shelter


Curtis: I still take off my boots not to wake her.
Samantha: I still whisper.

 
 
9.
John Logan  Hugo


Hugo Cabret: I'd imagine the whole world was one big machine. Machines never come with any extra parts, you know. They always come with the exact amount they need. So I figured, if the entire world was one big machine, I couldn't be an extra part. I had to be here for some reason.
 
 
8.
John Michael McDonagh The Guard  
 

Sergeant Gerry Boyle: I'm Irish. Racism is part of my culture.
 
 
7.
Denis Villeneuve Incendies


Simon Marwan: One plus one, does it make one?
 
 
6.
Brit Marling, Mike Cahill Another Earth
 

Rhoda Williams: Maybe they're up there. Maybe not. Maybe.
 
 
5.
Lars Gudmestad, Ulf Ryberg Headhunters


Roger Brown: You have asked me what I fear. And I have been afraid since the first time I met you. I have been afraid that you would leave me. Afraid that we would have a child that you would have loved more than me. And I have been afraid that you to see who I really was. And hate it.
 
 
4.
Asghar Farhadi A Separation


Nader: What is wrong is wrong, no matter who said it or where it's written.

 
3.
Gavin O'Connor Warrior
 

Tom Conlon: I think I liked you better when you were a drunk.
 
 
2.
Abi Morgan, Steve McQueen Shame
 

Sissy Sullivan: We're not bad people. We just come from a bad place.
 
 
1.
Woody Allen Midnight In Paris
 

Inez: You always take the side of the help. That's why Daddy says you're a communist.  
     

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου